国内少妇自拍区视频免费

<strong id="qezux"><u id="qezux"></u></strong><progress id="qezux"><u id="qezux"></u></progress>

<strong id="qezux"><sup id="qezux"></sup></strong>

<span id="qezux"><sup id="qezux"></sup></span>
  1. <ol id="qezux"><output id="qezux"></output></ol>

    <ol id="qezux"><blockquote id="qezux"></blockquote></ol>
    易展國際
    Trade  Dynamic
    Braskem approves green polyethylene project
    Release Time: 2009/1/6 18:10:05        From: Alibaba.com        Visits: 213671        Font Size: Large  Middle  Small

    Braskem, the third-largest resin producer in the US, recently announced that its board of directors has approved a green polyethylene project.

    This project, for which investment of $ 500 million was approved, will produce ethylene & polyethylene from sugarcane ethanol, with operational startup scheduled for 2011 at the Southern Petrochemical Complex in Rio Grande do Sul state.

    Braskem has already concluded the conceptual and basic-design phase, and the detailing phase & the start of construction will begin in early 2009. The company has already made firm reservations for the project's critical equipment, like the feed gas compressor and refrigeration compressor, which are high-technology equipment that must be ordered in advance to ensure the project timetable is met. To finance what will be the first commercial-scale operation in the world producing green polyethylene made from 100 per cent renewable raw materials, Braskem plans to use 30 per cent of its own funds and seek finance for the remaining 70 per cent.

    Keywords Of The News:
    • Copyright Declaration:
    • In the light of the practice of Internet, all the reshipment in this website has given chapter and verse and the copyright is
      owned by the copyright owner.
    • Please call us if we fail to give chapter and verse. We will correct it instantly affirm. Tel: 0756-2183620
    • Those contain “exhibition” in works of this website are our original works, please indicate reshipment from our website.
    • Copyright2020 yi-z.com Corporation and its licensors.All Rights Reserved.
    備案號:粵ICP備11010883號
    国内少妇自拍区视频免费
    <strong id="qezux"><u id="qezux"></u></strong><progress id="qezux"><u id="qezux"></u></progress>

    <strong id="qezux"><sup id="qezux"></sup></strong>

    <span id="qezux"><sup id="qezux"></sup></span>
    1. <ol id="qezux"><output id="qezux"></output></ol>

      <ol id="qezux"><blockquote id="qezux"></blockquote></ol>